Case IH FHX300
Pull-Type Forage Harvester FHX300
Double tap to zoom
Convert Crop Into High-quality Feed
The FHX300 has a wide, 25.5 in (647.7 mm) throat opening to swallow even the heaviest crops. The feedrolls move material smoothly and evenly into the cutterhead. Rugged, 21 in (533 mm)-diameter cutterhead
- 12 hardened-alloy knives chop evenly and efficiently
- Knives span the full width of the cutterhead
- Provides uniform length of cut, converting crop into high-quality feed
Powerful Blower Moves Quickly
A powerful 1,000-rpm blower moves crops quickly to fill wagons and trucks fast. Works efficiently regardless of whether you’re working in wet, heavy hay or an easy-to-blow crop like corn.
Remote Control the Spout
Electronic remote controls allow you to rotate the spout 90 degrees. The spout is easily re-positioned to fill towed forage wagons or trucks to the left. From your tractor seat, you control:
- FHX300 feedroll direction either forward or reverse
- Basic pick up functions
- The standard hydraulic tongue swing from road to field position
Cut Lengths from 3/16 in to 1 5/16 in
The FHX300 allows for precise cut-length adjustment . Control length of cut by:
- Changing feedroll speed
- Adding or removing knives
- Using one of five optional recutter screens
Achieve a cut length from 3/16 in to 7/16 in (5 mm to 11.1 mm) with all 12 knives. With only four knives selected, achieve a cut length as long as 1 5/16 in (33.3 mm).
Stop Feedrolls Before Metal Can Damage the Cutterhead
How it works:
Detector stops feedrolls within a fraction of a second — before metal can damage the cutterhead.
- The sensor and electromagnet in the front lower feedroll emits a constant magnetic field between the two stainless-steel lower feedrolls.
- A light and horn alert you when metal is detected, and a signal is sent to the solenoid to stop the feedrolls.
- Power is shut off to an electric clutch on the reversing gearbox that shifts to neutral and stops the power to the feedroll drive.
- The feedroll control switch allows you to back the material out of the feedrolls.
- After metal is removed, the detector resets automatically.
Maximize Feed Quality
The processor maximizes feed quality in corn silage, saving time and cost by chopping and processing in one operation. By removing the material baffle and the processor drive belt, you can chop haylage.
Crop coming from the cutterhead is propelled between two 8 in (203-mm)-diameter fluted rolls. The top roll turns 15 percent faster than the bottom roll , providing the scuffing action necessary to crack kernels and break cob pieces . This results in:
- Better fermentation
- More effective fiber in the ration
- Feed that’s easier for livestock to digest
|Windrow Pickups||76 and 92 in (1.9 and 2.3 ft)|
|PTO Required||180 hp (134.2 kw)|