Case IH L360A
L300A Series Loaders L360A
Double tap to zoom
Designed to Perform
Curved Boom Loader Arms:
- Let you easily see to the top of the bucket and around the front tires.
- Provides greater strength with less weight vs. traditional dog-leg designs.
Loader Mounting Brackets
- Are fully compatible with other attachments, including front-mount snow blower, blades or broom.
- Makes loader connecting and disconnecting fast and easy.
- Makes servicing the tractor engine, radiator and battery quick and simple.
Built Tough to Take the Twisting Forces of Heavy-Duty Loader Work
- Heavy-duty reinforcements for greater strength.
- Large, rectangular, loader torque tube for better duarability.
- Construction-grade, 1-inch, nonrotating pins for easy servicing.
- Available four-bar linkage if you demand:
- Greater dump and rollback angles
- Fuller filing and easier emptying
The Quick-Attach face-plate allows you to switch easily between attachments, such as:
- Multi-Use Forks
- Pallet Forks
- Bale Probes
Stay in Total Control
- Gives you right hand total control of the front-mounted attachments.
Lift Capacity at Pivot Pin: 2,500 lbs (1134 kg)
Lift Capacity 19.7 IN (500 MM) from Bucket: 1,830 lbs (830 kg)
Lift Height: 112.3 in (2,852 mm)