Rhino BG 84
Brush Grapple BG 84
Double tap to zoom
- Attaches to your loader quickly using a Skid Steer Universal quick attach device.
- Rugged high strength design for working hard, but light enough to fit a tractor front end loader.
- Wide grapple opening “grabs” debris to provide fast cleanup and dumps cleanly to get your work done quickly.
- Grapples close down to the tines to provide clamping for a wide range of material sizes.
- The serrated grapple leading edge and the tine “teeth” help grab the material and hold it in place while you transport it.
- Independent grapples allow holding onto unevenly shaped brush with maximum clamping force.
- Position of the grapple cylinders provides high clamping forces and quick cycle times to get the job done
|Max. Grapple Opening||35"|
|Grapple Inside Depth||25"|
|# of Cylinders||2|
|Cylinder Size||2-1/2" x 8"|
|Quick Attach Style||Skid Steer Universal|