Each pressure washer starts with precision laser cut aircraft grade 5052 aluminum, built lightweight yet powerful with integrated Honda engines and air pumps, increasing its durability and pressure force. Vortexx goes the extra mile to powder coat every unit to avoid corrosion and discoloration from chemicals, not only making it look great but making it perform for years with little to no wear. Vortexx Washer Pressures are built for easy functionality and thanks to its integrated wand holder and hose storage baffles, it stays in place. The aluminum frame can be lifted and stored into tight spots, giving you room to store other equipment in your garage or storage house.
Why the extra X? At Vortexx Pressure Washers we ask ourselves daily what can we do eXtra to provide the best pressure washer on the market. Because we hand build each Vortexx, we have the ability to run and test every unit before it even leaves the line and this allows us to back-up our product with the best pressure washer warranty you will find anywhere. At first glance, you will notice that Vortexx Products are different and as you dig deeper you will realize Vortexx Pressure Washers are simply better by design.
Why we like Vortexx...
- American-made in Michigan by an American company
- Have all-aluminum frames for corrosion resistance & light weight
- Telescopic handle makes them easy to both pull and store
- Have Honda engines w/ 5-year warranties
- Have AR (that's a brand) pumps that are rebuildable
- Can be outfitted with a complete arsenal of commercial accessories