Current Employment Opportunities at Wellington Implement
INSIDE SALES REP FOR COMMERCIAL & OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT
Why Choose Wellington Implement...
We are a family-owned and operated company and provide opportunities for growth in each of our four departments: Parts, Service, Sales, and Accounting.
Management has an open-door policy and keeps you informed of both your own as well as the company’s progress.
We offer competitive wages and reward those who excel in their positions. Additional benefits include
paid vacation (up to 4 weeks/year),
health insurance for employee and family (eye & dental available)
401k matching program,
gym membership discount
We offer flexible scheduling within each of our departments and are open 6 days per week, with seasonal overtime.
As a part of the Wellington business community since 1929, we believe in small town America and love all that it has to offer.
A Sense of Community - While Wellington celebrates its identity as a historic small town, the community is less than an hour from downtown Cleveland, giving residents the best of both worlds.
Annual Wellington Events - Memorial Day Parade, Gazebo Garden Walk, Village-Wide Garage Sale, 4th of July Celebration and Fireworks, Cheese Heritage Festival, 5k and 10k Runs in Spring and Fall, Historic Home Tour, Winter Holiday Events and the Lorain County Fair, which proudly claims to be the 2nd best and the 2nd largest in the state.
Outdoor Life - Located in Lorain County, Wellington residents are centrally located to take advantage of outdoor activities from lakeside to forest. Findley State Park and Lorain County Metro Park are both located just south of the Village of Wellington.
Our Company Philosophies
Community Matters - We work closely with a number of local programs to benefit our community including 4-H and FFA programs, Salvation Army, and Boys & Girls Club. We are involved in local parades, county fairs, and community school sponsorships. We offer multiple scholarships through organizations such as Lorain County Joint Vocational School and the Lorain County 4-H Endowment Fund.
"Best In Class" - We strive to be one step ahead of our competition and the rest of the market. In addition, we want to stay ahead of the curve in technological advancements for our customers. We offer specialized training and Case IH recently awarded "Pinnacle" status to our parts department, a recognition for the best of the best in the US.
Customers Come First - Everybody says it, but for us, at Wellington Implement it’s not something we say, it’s something we do. Day after day, year after year, it is what we have built our business on. It is who we ARE. No other local dealer offers a wider range of services, enhancements, parts, rentals, support functions and technical expertise than Wellington Implement. With over 35 professionals on staff, Wellington Implement has over 268 years of knowledge to create a rock solid product support network. We have a top-down, no-nonsense strategy of doing what is necessary to take care of our customers. No one is afraid to get their hands dirty to lend a hand, and each of our employees is empowered to make decisions on the spot, all in the name of getting our customers back up and running as soon as humanly possible.
Position: INSIDE SALES REP FOR COMMERCIAL & OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT
Reports to: SALES MANAGER
Location: WELLINGTON, OH
Wellington Implement, a family-owned equipment dealership for 90 years, is looking for a commission-based inside sales representative. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced environment and increasing outdoor power and compact tractor equipment business in the Wellington, Ohio area.
- Deliver excellent service to all walk-in, phone-in, or online sales leads
- Greet customers when they walk in to the showroom
- Build rapport through conversations and honest recommendations
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate equipment and aftersales solutions
- Schedule cold call prospecting activities to establish introductory and follow up appointments with decision makers
- Maintain attractive showroom and outdoor equipment displays, complete with accurate pricing & signage
- Upsell extra items when appropriate, such as insurance and maintenance agreements
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer inquiries or complaints
- Manage social media and online listings of outdoor power and compact tractor equipment
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business utilizing the company’s CRM system (Salesforce) daily; scheduling and documenting activities and developing prospective customer profiles
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Prepare sales proposals, presentations, demonstrations, and timely follow up with key decision makers
- Regularly meet with end-users and decision makers at their place of business to further relationships and capture sales
- Review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers with Sales Manager
- Collaborate with colleagues and other departments on identifying customer needs and delivering on customer expectations
- High school diploma or GED minimum, associate degree or higher preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Very strong computer skills; knowledge of a CRM, especially Salesforce, a plus
- High energy, friendly personality
- Must be a self-starter
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work most Saturdays (8-noon) in exchange for ½ day off during the week.
Please send a resume accompanied by a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be considered for a current or future opportunity please email us your application and resume or to contact us with questions.
View/print employment application.