The R105 is built for efficiency. Super Hi-Power drive chains feature heavy, high-strength construction designed for the most rugged conditions.
- Longer wheelbase and a low center-of-gravity offer a smooth, stable ride.
- Hydraloc™ automatic interlock system locks lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat, increasing operator safety. System also engages when the restraint bar is raised or the ignition switch is turned off.
- Lift arm hydraulic tubes are concealed and protected from the work environment.
- Rated operating load can be readily increased with the addition of a counterweight.
Overall Width (mm) 48.4" (1229)
Overall Height to Top of ROPS (mm) 70.3" (1786)
A large operator’s compartment with clear front, side and rear sight lines provides operators full, expansive views for increased safety.
- ROPS/FOPS Level II is standard for extra operator protection.
- Roof grid section and window provide excellent bucket visibility at full height.
- Adjustable operator restraint bar offers secondary protection and serves as a padded armrest.
- Lockout system shuts down lift/tilt functions when optional front door is opened.
- Open canopy, open canopy with door and enclosed cab with heat are available.
Ergonomic controls in the R105 Skid Loader provide smooth loader and attachment operation.
- Hand and foot throttle are standard equipment, providing quieter operation and less fuel consumption
- T-Bar hands-only drive control system
Equipped with a powerful 33.1-hp (24.7 kW) Yanmar diesel engine, the R105 Skid Loader can tackle any challenge.
- Liquid-cooled for superior performance in all weather conditions.
- Excellent cold weather starting with glow plug assist system.
Model 3TN88C_KMS Tier IV
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 33.1 hp (24.7) @ 2800
Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm 80 ft.-lbs. (108) @ 1680
Displacement (L) 100 cu.in. (1.6)
The R105 provides 14.5 gpm (55 L/min) of hydraulic flow powering a variety of attachments to get work done faster.
- Direct-drive hydrostatic pump with self-neutralizing feature provides 100% efficient drive from engine to pump, requiring no maintenance
- Hydraloc™ Automatic Interlock System increases operator safety by locking lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat, raises the restraint bar or turns off the ignition switch.
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) 14.5 gpm (55)
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydaulics - Option (L/min) NA
Reservoir Capacity (L) 8 gal. (30.3)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R105 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
B Bale Forks
F Pallet Forks
H Snow Removal
Strong lift arm provides strength, durability and excellent view of the tires and sides of the loader for increased precision and safety.
The R105 has an ingenious design, including low-maintenance components and easy maintenance access.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS structure pivots back, with gas-spring assist, for full, easy access to the internal hydraulic components.
- Swing-open rear door and flip-up engine cover fully expose maintenance access points to engine, battery, filters and filler caps.
- Maintenance-free axles are lubricated and sealed for long life.
- Removable access plates for clean out.
|A Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
|B Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
|C Overall Height to Top of ROPS
|D Overall Length with Bucket
|E Dump Angle at Full Height
|F Dump Height
|G Dump Reach at Full Height
|J Rollback at Ground
|M Rollback Angle at Full Height
|O Seat to Ground Height
|Q Overall Width - Less Bucket A
|R Bucket Width
|S Ground Clearance to Chassis
|V Overall Length - Less Bucket
|W Departure Angle
|X Clearance Circle – Front w/ Bucket
|Y Clearance Circle – Front w/o Bucket
|Z Clearance Circle – Rear
|Standard Specification Tire Size
|Gross Power @ 2500 rpm
|Net Power @ 2500 rpm
||80 ft.-lbs. @ 1680
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Rated Operating CapacityB
|Rated Operating Capacity with Optional CounterweightB
|Travel Speed - Maximum
|Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum
|Operating WeightC - Approximate
A - Overall width is dependent upon the amount of wheel offset.
B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397
C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 79 kg operator.