Net Power (kW) 44.5 hp (33)
Maximum Torque (Nm) 107.8 ft.-lbs. (146)
Rated Operating Capacity (kg) 1,350 lbs. (612)
The R135 features a new, state-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator's cab.
- Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
- A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
- Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Hydraloc™ System - Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
- Digital color display shows real time fuel consumption, engine RPM's, machine hours, engine diagnostic codes, warning indicators and much more.
- Three control options include T-Bar and Hand/Foot.
- All instrumentation is conveniently located in the upper-right and left instrument panels for easy access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The R135 is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine.
- Automatic glow plug heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 46.3 hp (34.5) @ 2800
Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm 107.8 ft.-lbs. (146 Nm) @ 1820
Displacement (L) 133.6 cu.in. (2.19)
The R135 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) 17 gpm (64.4)
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min) N/A
Reservoir Capacity (L) 10 gal. (37.9)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R135 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
A Bale Movers
D Pallet Forks
E Mower, Rotary
F Skeleton Rock Bucket
G Stump Grinders
H Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
The R135 features an all-new low-profile lift arm.
- 42% more visibility with new low-profile lift arm.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Swing-out rear door easily opens on hinges, allowing full access to filters and fluid reservoirs, for servicing and maintenance.
- All-new swing-out cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring assist for easy internal access to the pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors.
- All-new cab safety restraint & pull cord safely holds ROPS/FOPS in raised position.
- Removable plate for easy clean out of foot area inside ROPS/FOPS
|A Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
|B Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
|C Overall Height to Top of ROPS
|D Overall Length with Bucket
|E Dump Angle at Full Height
|F Dump Height
|G Dump Reach at Full Height
|J Rollback at Ground
|M Rollback Angle at Full Height
|O Seat to Ground Height
|Q Overall Width - Less Bucket A
|R Bucket Width
|S Ground Clearance to Chassis
|V Overall Length - Less Bucket
|W Departure Angle
|X Clearance Circle - Front w/ Bucket
|Y Clearance Circle - Front w/o Bucket
|Z Clearance Circle - Rear
|Standard Specification Tire Size
||10.00 x 16.5 HD
|Gross Power @ 2500 rpm
|Net Power @ 2500 rpm
||107.8 ft.-lbs. @ 1820
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Rated Operating CapacityB
|Rated Operating Capacity with Optional CounterweightB
|Travel Speed - Maximum
|Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum
|Operating WeightC - Approximate
A - Overall width is dependent upon the amount of wheel offset.
B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397
C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 79 kg operator.