The Gehl RT165 Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.9 hp (52.1 kW)
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 119.6" (3038)
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT165 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the Gehl RT165 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Adjustable Joystick Pilot controls provides the operator true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system. Dual hand controls are optional.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Standard ISO drive pattern
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Standard HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The RT165 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
Make/Model: Yanmar/4TNV98C-NMS2 Tier IV
Type: 4-Stroke Naturally Aspirated
Displacement/Cylinders (L): 201.4 cu.in. (3.319 L / 4)
Gross Power (kW) @ rpm: 69.9 hp (52.1) @ 2500
Net Power (kW) @ rpm: 68.4 hp (51) @ 2500
Peak Torque (Nm) @ rpm: 178 ft.-lbs. (241) @ 1625
Oil Pump Capacity (L): 11 qts. (10.4)
Alternator Voltage/Amperage: 14V/100A
The RT165 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency and AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (L/min): 18.9 gpm (71.4)
Hight-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (L/min): 28.5 gpm (119)
Transmission Pump Type: Axial Piston
Motor Type: Radial Piston
The RT165 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
- All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
- Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity.
- Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
The robust lift-arm on the RT165 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 119.6" (3038)
Reach - Fully Raised (mm): 25.3" (641)
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT165 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well clean-out and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.