Ordering Non-Stock or Reserving On-Order Equipment
Due to current equipment supply chain issues we have less equipment in stock than normal, are experiencing extremely long lead times from our manufacturers and due to unprecedented volatility in our suppliers' production and shipping costs, our equipment prices are increasing without notice. We're happy to place equipment reservations on equipment on-order or submit special orders with our suppliers for equipment we may not have in stock for you, however we are no longer able to guarantee pricing for equipment until it is delivered to our dealership. We apologize for this inconvenience and will work diligently with you to communicate the status of your order, both in arrival time, and in the event of a price increase. Our policies are as follows for
Standard configuration machines:
- Scag / Ferris / Cub Cadet Equipment - $500.00 deposit, refundable or applied to the down payment, to obtain the first right of refusal when a machine arrives
- Yanmar Excavators - 5% deposit, refundable or applied to the down payment until Yanmar invoices the machine to Wellington Implement, at which time the deposit becomes non-refundable. Customers will be contacted by the sales representative a few days ahead of the invoice date to offer an opportunity to pass on the machine. If we receive an affirmative response, or no response, the machine will continue to stay reserved and the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- All Other Equipment- 5% deposit or $500 (whichever is greater), refundable or applied to the down payment, to get first right of refusal when a machine arrives
Non-standard configuration equipment or non-stock models will require a minimum of 5% or $500 (whichever is greater) non-refundable deposit at the time of order. The deposit amount will be determined by management.
In-House Accounts Receivable Policy
To open a new in-house account, we require the following:
- Verified email address where you would like to receive statements (see below instructions on how to verify your email address)
- Credit card information to be kept on file should your account go 60 days past due, including an approved card authorization form
- In initial credit limit will be established suitable for forecasted monthly purchases, but no greater than $5,000.00
- Cell, home or business phone number
How to verify your email address
Using the email account where you’d like to receive your statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
1. The name of your account (might be your name or your business name)
2. Your mobile phone number and, if a business account, the main contact name
3. Your customer number (highlighted on the enclosed statement. This will help us make certain we are connecting the right email to the correct account)
To retain the privilege of using an in-house charge, all accounts must be in good standing. Statements are emailed out on or around the 1st of the month, with payment due on the 10th of the month. If an account falls past due, the following steps will be taken:
- 30 days past due – finance charges will be assessed at a rate of 2% of the open balance per month
- 60 days past due - the past due account will be changed to COD. Any open balance will be charged to a credit card on file to bring the account back to good standing. To resume charging privileges, please contact a department or store manager.
- 90 days past due – to reinstate charging privileges, the account must be paid in full (current & past due balances) and will require a credit card be placed on file as a backup payment method should the account reach 60-days past due.
- 120 days past due – the account may be given to a third party for collections. Any account sent to collections are ineligible for any future charging privileges
Municipalities and government agencies may utilize in house accounts. We must have an email address on file where statements can be emailed. We also will notate on each transaction the name of the person making the charge and, if applicable, will notate a PO number on the invoice.
Parts Return Policy
Wellington Implement's parts personnel do their best to make sure you get the right parts for your needs. If you purchase an incorrect part or no longer need a part, returns may be made within 60 days of purchase under the following conditions:
The original sales receipt is required and parts must be in their original packaging and in saleable condition. Shipping costs are not refundable. Special order parts must be prepaid and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If you provided us with the model and serial number of your machine and the error is ours, there is no restocking fee. Some special order parts may not be returned. Special order parts that are not picked up within 30 days will be put into our inventory for sale. Parts that have been installed as well as electrical parts are non-returnable. Defective parts are subject to our inspection per manufacturers guidelines.
New Equipment Return Policy
The sales staff at Wellington Implement does their best to recommend the equipment that is the best match for your application. Satisfaction with this equipment is very important to us. If within 30 days you are not totally satisfied with your machine's performance, you may return or exchange your equipment for a refund of the purchase price, less a 10% restocking fee. Equipment that has been used (for example, a lawn tractor that has cut grass) may be subject to an additional usage fee similar to that of our equipment rental rates.
Our service technicians do their best to prepare and check over a new piece of equipment before delivery. However, in the unlikely event that you do have a defect in material and/or workmanship, we will gladly repair your machine per the equipment manufacturer's guidelines. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted in lieu of making a repair. This is the purpose of a warranty; otherwise, it would simply be called an exchange policy.
Please note, refunds do not include accrued finance charges or freight. If Wellington Implement will be providing transportation for equipment being returned, our normal transportation charges for your zone will be subtracted from your refund. Wellington Implement or the equipment manufacturer is not responsible for misuse or abuse of the equipment. For example, a tractor with a grass catcher isn't made to collect really tall grass to feed your livestock, a combine isn't made to tow semi trucks, and a lawn mower is for use on a lawn. Your return will be subject to inspection based on the condition of the equipment.
Used equipment is non-returnable.