Riding Mower 90-Minute SwiftService While You Wait
Wellington Implement announces a new 90-minute service offering called SwiftService. SwiftService allows customers to have preventative maintenance service work performed by appointment for lawn/garden tractors and zero-turn mowers. Before SwiftService, mowers for breakdown repairs and preventive maintenance services were placed in the same queue, potentially creating longer than ideal turnaround times for “healthy” mowers.
SwiftService is available every Wednesday at our Ashland, Medina & Wellington locations with appointments • available at 8:00, 9:30, 11:00, 1:30, and 3:00. Customers may drop off their mower any time or day ahead of their appointment, which must be scheduled in advance.
SwiftService is available on any gasoline-powered Cub Cadet, Ferris, Scag, or Wright mower for $189.95 plus parts, taxes, and shop supplies and includes the below points of service:
- • Change engine oil, oil filter, & fuel filter
- • Clean air filter
- • Grease all lube points
- • Sharpen & balance blades
- • Clean radiator & test coolant (if equipped)
- • Load test battery & clean connections
- • Adjust tracking (zero-turns)
- • Check & adjust tire pressure
- • Check & adjust PTO clutch air gap (if equipped)
- • Check deck gauge wheels
- • Check belts, idler pulleys & spindle bearings
- • Check, adjust & level deck lift system
- • Check drive system & brakes
Any additional repairs or services can be scheduled for completion at another day/time.